Internal engraving of rings
We only engrave rings bought at Mila Silver.
- Choose font, see images.
- Write the desired text + any symbol in the message field at checkout.
- An engraved ring cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The engraving takes about 1 week.
Order ring + engraving at the same time
- Order ring + engraving separately. 2 pcs. orders.
- Write in your respective orders that you have ordered engraving / call and we will connect them.
- Your ring is sent for engraving and you get it delivered engraved within about 1 week.
Have you already bought a ring that you want to send back for engraving?
- Return the ring and order the engraving afterwards.
- Write in the engraving order that you have returned a ring to be engraved.
- State in the return that the ring is to be engraved. We connect your return with the order of engraving.
Dimensions & details
Size guide rings
How to find out your ring size
- Measure an existing ring you have at home
If you have a ring that fits, measure it with a ruler or measuring tape.
Measure it internal diameter in mm, do not include the metal.
Compare the measurement you receive with the size chart above.
- Measure the circumference of your finger
Take a piece of string or thread and measure the circumference around your finger. Where the ends meet, cut off and then measure the length of the string. The measurement you get in mm is the circumference.
Compare this number with the size chart above.
Remember that the string should sit comfortably around the finger, not too tight and not too loose.
- Buy a ring gauge
Order a ring gauge that is easy to use. Wrap the band around the finger you want to wear the new ring. Read the size in the small magnifying glass.
- Order home several sizes
If you are still unsure of your size, order a few different sizes home and try them on.
Return with the prepaid return shipping slip. Choose Klarna invoice and you won't have to pay for the rings in advance.
For rings with diamonds, we recommend smooth silver rings that have the same dimensions as the diamond rings. Order at home and try out the right size. Then order the diamond ring and possible engraving.
For a more detailed guide, read RING SIZE GUIDE